Welcome to Best Online Universities
Welcome to Best Online Universities, LLC. We develop top quality higher education websites to help students accomplish their career and education goals. Our sites contain a robust catalog of over 1,000 accredited online degree programs offered by both non-profit and for-profit institutions.
To learn more, you can click on each section below to jump to helpful information and resources about online colleges and universities. You can also visit our blog, which covers these relevant topics and more.
If you want to know more about any topic related to online education, it’s always a great idea learn from an expert. Below are some of the questions we asked Dr. Marina V. Kostina, which we hope will provide further insight and help you find the best online college to fit your needs.
Online Education Expert Dr. Marina V. Kostina
Answers Your Most Pressing Questions
- What should online institutions be doing to secure their reputation in the space of higher education? Read More
- What qualities make someone a good candidate for online education? Read More
- What are the benefits of online education compared to traditional learning models? Read More
- Are there any disadvantages of online education, and can they be overcome? Read More
- How will online education evolve in the next 10 years? Read More
- How will federal or state regulation and legislation impact online education in the coming years? Read More
- What challenges do educators face in an online learning environment and what is being done to overcome those challenges? Read More
- How are traditional universities incorporating online education into their curriculum? Read More
- Over the past 5 years, what are the most notable online learning developments? Read More
Popular Online Universities
A college education can open up many doors, and online programs provide students with unique flexibility and opportunities. Since it can be difficult to decide which schools to consider, we've provided a list of popular online universities below. If you're interested in learning more, feel free to click on any school name.
How Online Universities Work
An online school is a merge of the Internet and the postsecondary classroom. Technology has made it possible for students to take tests, debate with their fellow students, and follow-up with instructors from their home computer. The difference between online colleges and their traditional counterparts lies in the format — Internet-delivery versus face-to-face instruction. If you have more questions about online education, check out our interview with Dr. Marina V. Kostina, a distance learning expert and online professor.
Further Reading About Online Learning
When choosing an online school, there are several factors to consider. Our library provides a variety of articles and resources to help students make decisions about an online education. Our most popular articles listed below will provide you with answers to your most common questions and links to additional information.
- Advantages of Online vs. Traditional Universities: If you’re considering online education, this article provides several reasons why it’s a good idea. From flexible scheduling to customized instruction, taking classes online provides students with the freedom to work at their own pace from any location.
- Researching Accreditation of an Online University: Accreditation is an important credential to look for when researching an online institution. By attending an accredited school, you can be sure that your degree will be recognized by employers and other institutions. This article outlines the accreditation process as well as provides helpful information about accrediting bodies and their assessment criteria.
- How To Transfer Credits Between Accredited Online Colleges: Credit transfer is assurance that previously earned credits will apply towards your desired degree program. If you plan to transfer colleges, whether from one online program to another, it's important to understand what types of credits transfer. You'll find this information and much more in our article on how to maximize your educational investment.